Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ah, another Monday night at Ron Don’s. My brother Mike behind the bar, baseball on TV, chicken wings at the ready and bottomless beers. Perfect. I have this wonderful friend Jenna who is very inquisitive. She asks interesting questions, sometimes inappropriate but always thought provoking and fun! We often get together on Mondays to catch-up with each other. She somehow manages to get her laundry done while I can barely manage to get myself home at a decent hour. Tuesdays are rough. So, last Monday Jenna asks me and our friend Emma “What is your favorite part of your body and what is your favorite thing about your personality? No thinking allowed.” Me: my bum and my genuine compassion; Jenna: my breasts and my ability to make people happy; Emma: my calves and my deep empathy. And it is all true. We are some sharing and caring cuties. So there we sat laughing and drinking, getting to know each other better and ourselves better. But now I ask you dear reader, what is your favorite part of your body and your favorite thing about your personality? No thinking!

6 comments:

  1. My eyes; my warped sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Gordon said, w/o the 'warped'. No thinking involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hands and my empathy. Great questions! I always love reading your blog, V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My biceps and my jovial sense of being--my laugh gives me away in a crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My smile and Huge heart.
    Love your blog, Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete