Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Educated Fool





I should have gone to college when I was young and stupid. Full-time school, full-time work, a household to manage, a family to care for. Tumbling, all the while, deeper into debt. I have another semester after this one and I should be done barring any irrevocable damage from self-sabotage. I'll have a bachelor's degree and over 50k in loan debt. I'll be another poor educated fool with more work experience than college-related learning and a higher debt-to-income ration than when I started. If I don't finish, I won't be able to advance in my administrative career. If I quit and get a lower paying job that makes me happy I'll never get out of debt. How stupid. I wish that one of those talented hackers out there would wipe away all of our collective college debt! Now that would be worth doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment