Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fortified.

I am lucky to feel strong. My body is strong – even with this sedentary lifestyle’s pudge becoming visible, my heart is strong – even though I have moments of fear, and my self is strong – but it always has been.

This next bit of my life will be about recognizing and fostering strengths. I have high hopes for this interlude into the spring. To begin again things I have set aside in favor of class time. This semester my class time will be virtual giving me the gift of a freer schedule. A dive back into the fire service, studio pottery, and the solid evening runs my body craves. A new opportunity of employment is on the horizon as well that will grant me a higher wage and new perspectives in complex healthcare operations. I love when hard work pays off and drives goals forward beyond just completion but into triumph.

I have a true partner in life who supports my every step navigating my way. We are in this together. I do my best to help make his dreams happen as well. I am grateful to have someone that will help me make things happen and has new ideas to improve our lives. He is without a doubt everything I have ever wanted in a sweetie and is one of my very best friends. I am at my best because of his devotion and support. I am fortified by his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment